Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, September 2, 2023

I hope your September...

Thank you to Butterflies and Pebbles.


I have been behind all day. Slept later than normal, had company, went to get a door and got lost... so finally I am getting all done. I guess I was supposed to have a slower day!!


Thank you to Perfection is Not Required! 
https://www.facebook.com/perfectionisnotrequired

Have you ever had one of those days where you just can't get your head around which day it is? I know it is Saturday, but for some reason (probably because it is a holiday weekend) I feel like it is either Friday or Monday. So glad I am not defined by the mistakes of today either. 



I am debating about a decision I made earlier in the week that so far has not worked out totally yet. Does the fact that it is still available mean it is for me or does the fact that nothing happened on it yet means it is not. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment