Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, January 20, 2024

A Saturday Rolls Around Again.
Laughing. I wish I could say that. I can have the house totally cleaned up and no one comes over. Let it go for a few days? Visitors show up. It is like going to town fit to be seen and don't see a soul I know. Go up when needing hair washed, shower, just done working outside and it is like old home week. It just is the way it is.
As for rolling over and looking at the stars, I think it will be more, roll over, let the dog lick me in the face and stare at the ceiling.  Too cold and too much snow to be out at night looking at a cloudy sky trying to see any stars between snowflakes. Speaking of, today again I go out and blow the drive, shovel the deck, fill bird feeders, take out ashes to compost pile... go up to post office, store and if I make it that far, hit recycling.  Think that is going to work? I have 4 1/2 hours left before getting picked up to go to Mass. Shower and wash hair in there somewhere. I have a feeling I need to get this blog post done very soon if I want to accomplish all of that.
Thank you Spirit Trails.
The easy part is letting go of something every day. The difficult part is finding time to learn something. I am behind in all of that. I don't know where the days go but before I know it, it is time to crawl into bed and sleep. Even status quo seems hard to keep up with in this cold. 
Thank you Tiny Buddha.
Thank you Spirit Trails.
Thank you Tiny Buddha.
These last two posts seem to go together. I can't wait for spring to had back outside, get back into the woods and nature. Being in the house in the winter is wonderful. But when spring comes? I head out. Everything in the house now waits until I have time to get to it. Even making meals. I should be making meals ahead this winter so I can just thaw and heat this summer. Chances are I will just eat more greens from the garden until other things come in and 'make due'. 
Thank you Latisha Cotto.
Thank you Heartly Simple
I  have those moments. The trick is to figure out why. I was just speaking about that with a friend last night on the phone. 
Thank you The Simplicity Habit
And... this seems like a great post to say it is time for me to bundle up and head outside. May your day be happy, simple and full of peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment