Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Good Morning!!
Not quite sure if it is a good one or not. I have been awake since 4:30, up at 5:30 a.m. I really prefer sleeping until at least 6:30-7:00 a.m., especially as I did not get to sleep until 11. Good book of course! It is so cold...11 right now but the wind makes it feel so much colder. I do have to get out and check to see if I need to blow things out or it can wait another day.  I hope it can wait, as it is supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow. I don't like running equipment in this cold.
Thank you Mastering Law of Attraction.
I find it interesting how silence always seems to confuse people. They take it so personally. Why are you not talking? What did I do? Did he/she find out what I said about them? What I did? I can't stand this silence, I must fill it. 
Me? I can set in silence. Silence is good for listening to people. If you are not filling it after a question, they will often elaborate. Good way to learn about people as well.  
The silence in nature is never silent. There is so much music in nature, you just have to silence your mind to hear it.  
Thank you Heidi Delloire
I totally agree with that. Not just women, but men also. But still men and women communicate differently. I honestly prefer to talk with men than women. Unless, the woman is committed to personal growth. Then it is different. 
If there is no honesty and communication, there will be no relationship.
Thank you Courage, Strength and Hope
I did work on needle work yesterday, did at least 3 strands. Counted cross stitch takes so much time and counting. I was sure I was off, but when I recounted, all was fine. Sigh. So I stopped for a while and went to the leg warmer I was knitting. It was too 'loose' so I ripped it all out and added another type yarn in with it and restarted. We will see. I may have to try a totally different yarn. Pity, I liked the gray colors together. Will go with black or blue pants. At this point that is all I wear. Jeans. Black and most of the time blue. When I stopped working I stopped wearing dresses and skirts. I am now comfortable all of the time.
Thank you Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life.
Thank you Artful Impressions Photography by Mel Bates.
I found this on Where Hope Lives
Thank you Spirit Trails
As a 'fixer' I can agree with that. I had to learn a long time ago that I cannot fix everything. It is not my place to fix others, nor do I want to try. Especially if they can't or won't fix themselves. But in the process I would lose myself, get drained of energy and have to walk away anyway. 
On my personal wall is a photo with a saying. I will post it below.
It goes so well with the post above it. I think that is also true in adults. Focus on the need, not the behavior.  Especially if they will not talk about it or don't know why. I will feel a certain way and discover it is more about what I am missing than what triggered the feeling. It was the need beneath the feeling.
Thank you With These Wings by Tèrika Wreyđer
Here is hoping that something good happens to you today. May your day be joyful, full of color and life! 

 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment