Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, January 15, 2024

And the week begins...
Thank you Think Positive Words
I was surprised when I noticed it was already the 15th of the month. January is almost 1/2 over with already. I feel like I have spent a third of it outside shoveling snow and blowing the drive. I don't mind an inch or two at a time, but 15-20 is pushing it in a 2-3 day period.
I didn't realize there was a Christmas tree under that saying... guess I will pop it on otherwise I will have to hold it until Christmas. I just love what it says.
Thank you Heartly Simple!
Thank you Spirit Trails
When I lived in France I learned to adopt their culture. One thing was you had until the end of January to send out your 'happy holiday cards'. They had cards which had a pretty scene and just said meilleurs voeux, meaning best wishes.  You added what you wanted, but it covered in general, the holidays in Dec/Jan and wishing you best wishes for the rest of the year. I liked that it gave you time during the dull part of the year, after Christmas and New Year, to send them out. 
Thank you Perfection is Not Required.
I often put things I want to do off because tomorrow will be a better day. I have also been trying to do some of them on the day. One, it makes the time feel like I did something I enjoy and two, procrastination gets too easy after a while.
Thank you A Life Simplified
Thank you Happy Brain Life.
I will say I hold back from creating because I am so overly critical of what I do. That is a goal of mine, to stop worrying about how it is and just do. And, on that note, I will say have a wonderful Monday!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment