Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, January 19, 2024

Choices

Thank you Trudi Jane.
I can honestly say I stopped waiting for apologies long ago. When I have gotten them, without changed behavior, I knew they were lip service. Sounds harsh, but really? It is realistic. That was a choice I had and realized that some things are not meant to be. I did have to find my own peace and not continue to wait for things that were never going to happen. 
Thank you Smoothing Ragged Edges.
Thank you Spirit Trails.
In this world of materialism and surface value, we need to go back to seeing inside the person, not what we see on the outside. That really tells us nothing. Just like apologies without change mean nothing. Often animals tell us more about people around us than they will. I enjoy being around older people, not just because I would be considered by some to be older, but because when I say older, I mean than I am. They have a confidence and wisdom that I admire. They have learned it through a lifetime of trial and error. They are the ones we can learn about life from, if we choose to listen.
I always wanted to fit in. It never worked. There were always those 'cliques' that seemed to be the popular ones. The problem was when I was around them, I was not happy. I wanted to do what made me happy and that was often going off into nature and doing my own thing. I would say I am still that way. I just can't do it if it doesn't make me happy to do it. 
This hits home. I have a friend who went through this. In ways still is. No one should be treated this way. It hurts to even think about it, let alone to be the one who has gone through years of it. I often wonder what makes people want that kind of power over someone else. What do they gain? I think in the end they lose not only everyone but have lost themselves long ago in the process. They certainly don't actually have power. Unless it is given...
Thank you Self Love Relations
Thank you Spirit Trails.
Thank you Counsellor Corinna.
Perhaps it is time we try and go back to finding magic in our everyday life. We see so much hatred, anger and hurt, we need to go back to finding happiness, joy and love. Above all that magic. Magic makes the rest special. 
May your day be magical and special today, regardless of all else!


















No comments:

Post a Comment