Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Blessings and Brokenness 
Thank you White Ribbons of Peace.
https://www.facebook.com/whiteribbonsofpeace
It's Sunday. Did you count your blessings today? Not because it is Sunday, but because it is a new day. Perhaps this is a good day to start. I know I was blessed as I woke up this morning. I had food for the cats and dog. The chickens are producing and healthy. I was blessed to have a friend call and one to talk with on line this morning. The neighbor brought me over some lasagna for after I got done blowing the drive. The blower started so I was able to do that. The washer was running, I am able to do 2 tubs of laundry and the dryer is working, so I can dry the ones I don't hang up. I have wood for the woodstove so the back of the house is warm and I have hot water for tea... and the list continues. When I stop and look at all I am blessed with, I am thankful.
I know I am a little broken. It is why I started the Smoothing Ragged Edges page. Why I continue doing it. There are so many others out there just like me. Some are very broken, some have achieved almost total healing. Where are you in the process???
 
Thank you Heartly Simple.
Unfortunately we tend to focus on what we will 'lose'. I like this post as it tells us to focus on what we have to gain. 
Thank you Spirit Trails.
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
Thank you again Spirit Trails.
How many times have you asked yourself that question? Why is this happening to me? I know I have. I could not tell you how many times I have asked that question. I must remember the next time I ask that, to instead ask 'what am I supposed to learn from this?' It may help to keep my intuition more open and definitely stay more positive. 
Even in the midst of this current winter storm we here are experiencing, my wish for you is a peaceful, blessed day.
Thank you Peace, Love and Jesus.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100032546512305
I know it is still afternoon for me, but I am going to do this when I go to bed tonight.  I hope you do also.
Good night.












No comments:

Post a Comment