Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Habits
Thank you Tess Rene.
This is one of the best things I have seen in a long while.  A positive approach to stopping something negative in your life. 
I am sitting here listening to some French music, being surprised I can understand more than I realized while she is singing. At the same time thinking about starting to paint the kitchen instead of doing other projects that are already started. My thoughts on that are, 1) I can do what I want, when I want and no one is here to say I can't.  2) I really should grab the energy and go with the thought while it is here as it will leave and nothing will get done. 3) Do I really want to start such a messy project? Ah, to live my life and be in my head is sometimes very confusing.
Or a paint can?  (going with the prior thoughts) 
And, while typing this my little Noel is being a pest.  She often helps me while I am trying to type.
Thank you Science of Positivity.
Thank you Spirit Trails!
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
And may your Tuesday be one you can look back on and be happy with!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment