Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Angel Kisses 

Thank you Princess Sassy Pants & Co.
What a wonderful way to think of that white stuff falling from the sky making us cold and causing work. 
Thank you Smoothing Ragged Edges
Thank you Spirit Trails
Perfect for Sunday. I normally go to Mass on Saturday evenings. I really don't like having to get up and out early in the morning, especially as that is when I tend to do my pages. The sermon last night was on celibacy and the message from St. Paul. Very interesting. Not to mention his on personal comments on it. I want to think that just being in stillness will awaken the divinity in me, but it does seem to take other things to do that as well. I am just glad there is some within me to awaken!
Thank you Dr. Lucette.
Thank you Spirit Trails
Yesterday I was not positive at all. Today seems better. But it is nice to see posts that say we don't have to try and be 'little rays of sunshine' 24/7. I don't think any of us can claim to do that.
Thank you Anxiety Recovery.
Thank you Terry Hershey
Thank you Trudi Jane
Thank you The Light in the Heart
I agree! May your Sunday be relaxing, blessed and special. May it be the beginning of a great week for you!









No comments:

Post a Comment