Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, January 5, 2024

Blessed are the Weird
Thank you Lessons Learned in Life.
We need to learn to see differently. Life is not all black and white. There are so many shades of grey, so many colors. So many differences in how things are viewed, accomplished, celebrated. Why be stuck with just your way, especially if you don't even know what you are missing?
Thank you Smoothing Ragged Edges.
I look at all of those and think, I may say one or two of them to myself.  Lots more there I certainly could be saying!
I like this visual. Too often we don't pay attention to what we are focusing on. They needed some other positives up there, not just love.  Growth, healing, joy...to name 3.
Thank you Heartly Simple!
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
Different way of looking at that statement. I like it. Gives us a visual that we can relate to before giving us a statement we may not be able to.
Thank you Charlie Mackesy
https://www.facebook.com/Charliemackesyart
How many times have you come to the new year and looked back and thought I accomplished zero this last year, where did it go? What we don't stop to realize is we survived. We indeed did make it this far and a lot of people cannot say that. 
Since the holiday season goes until at least 8th of January, Epiphany, I can still use this post. In France, you have until 29th of January to send out Happy New Year wishes.  I am going to go paint trim and 2 doors. Didn't get it finished yesterday. I hope you have a great Friday!  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment