Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, January 27, 2024

How many times?
 How many times have we put off someone only to find we can never get that opportunity again. I remember one time I did not. My grandmother wanted to go pick sweet cherries. We went to the local orchard where we could you pick...and we picked. We didn't need a lot but that is a memory I will never lose. I do know how much she appreciated it, even though at the time I really didn't want to do it. Had a great time with her and she loved going.
On the other side of that, how many times have we thought about doing something, calling, visiting with someone and get interrupted and that chance disappeared. What memory did we miss we may have gotten from it? I remember other times I put off visiting someone and by the time I got 'around to it' they were gone, passed away. 
We never know what would have happened before that interruption, change of mind, procrastination. 
Thank you Spirit Trails
I think of something horrible happening where we have to be strong. It seems the most typical time we think of. But, I have found being alone and struggling with depression counts. 
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Iswmindcards
Thank you Smoothing Ragged Edges
Thank you Spirit Trails
My hope is the incredible is waiting for me. Guess that is what keeps me going.  I had someone comment on my page that curiosity was what keeps them going. I am really not a curious person. I will have questions at times, but overall, I tend to think it is not my business. If someone wanted me to know something they would tell me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment