Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, January 12, 2024

If Only.
No, it is Friday. But a big storm is on its' way here. Means daily shoveling and clearing the driveway. I do wish it were spring already.
Trying to... I really am.
Again, I am trying to. It is easier to say than to do.
And then there are those posts I can't seem to put in anywhere but feel strongly about.
Thank you The Minds Journal.
Thank you Smoothing Ragged Edges.
Make time for a cup of coffee or tea during your day. Relax. After finishing this I will check the fire in the woodstove and do some needlework...with a cup of tea.
Thank you Joy of Dad.
https://www.facebook.com/joyofdad
May your Friday be a joy and a blessing to your week. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment