Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, January 25, 2024

The fires we endure
Very powerful post. Become the opposite of what we have endured. It is asking us to do some of the hardest things we have ever done. 
 As does this post. Asks us to do for others. Be aware of what is happening to those around us and give of ourselves. Society is telling us to think of ourselves, first. We are being pulled in all directions by things that are considered right and by society and our own wants, needs. Hard to know what to do and who to listen to. 
Thank you Yung Pueblo
Thank you Erica Layne
Thank you Scott Stabile.
I like that one. A positive spin on the crap life throws at us. I used to say I felt like a mushroom. I was kept in the dark and fed bullsh*t. Not the way I wanted to be looking at life...so I did make changes. But at times life does that to us anyway. I think we tell ourselves all kinds of positive things to keep hope alive and to keep us moving forward.
Thank you
Thank you Jennifer Rockwood.
Thank you Spirit Trails
I remember planning for when 'we' would be back from France. Things we would do before moving back, places we would see.  He passed away in July, we were due to move back to the US in Sept. I realized at that time all of the energy I had put into planning, saving, doing to prepare. Just to have it all disappear into smoke. That is going on 11 years ago. Since then I have been so busy taking care of others, mom, house, yard that I didn't take care of myself as I should have.
  I find myself doing it again. Was planning things for late winter, moved plans to spring and now thinking of summer. No sense planning anything really. I am sure if I continue it will also go up in smoke one way or another. Best I can plan is to start the garden plants when that is supposed to happen. 







  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment