Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Slow down? More?
I know they don't mean literally. I feel like if I slow down much more you could bury me. The cold weather tends to slow me down. I end up forcing myself to get up and do things. Simplicity is one thing... need something to motivate me as well.
Thank you Spirit Trails
Well, I normally yes, need a plan. Some kind of plan. Often I just go by the seat of my pants and go with the flow, but I do like a plan on certain things. Very difficult to trust for me as well. Too many times the trust has been broken. Broken trust causes pain and leave lasting ramifications.
Thank you The Minds Journal.
Thank you Herbie.
Let the rest of your Wednesday bring you warmth and comfort.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment