Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Your home and what you love...
Thank you Imperfectly Simple!
As I finished with the trim I started painting the other day this post came to mind.  As I go through and rearrange, fix up, clean, I am always pulling things off shelves and thinking, time for this to go. I really don't want it anymore. I only want left the things I love to see and want around me. My home is definitely an eclectic collection of things I love. It tells of family, things I enjoy doing, movies I like watching, music I love listening to and books I loved reading. Many I have read more than once. 
Thank you Heartly Simple!
I was just remarking on a post this morning that people seem to have to learn on their own. Even with all the experience of life I have had, others don't want to hear it. They are different they think. It doesn't apply to me. I will do it my way. It seems the only way people learn. And it is usually the hard way. I like the above post. Although sometimes, the hindsight is not learned and the letting them go is a must.
Thank you Tiny Buddha.
Life goes on. I will survive. I can be alone. My happiness is not dependent on another person. Just a few of what I have learned while waiting for the answer.
Thank you Spirit Trails.
Have a great Saturday, peace be with you today.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment