Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

 Needing Strength

Sympathy helps no one. We all need strength at one time or another. I can tell it is going to be one of those days where I can't figure out what to say. I have typed and erased 3 different lines. Personally, I often feel I need strength. It feels like I am just fumbling my way through life and hoping I get it right. 
Thank you Spirit Trails.
Even though the post talks about someone passing away, I feel the same thing happens when a friendship is lost. What ever connected the two of you, when it is gone, that what your friend brought out also disappears at that time. Each time I have lost a friend, either by moving away or a horrible misunderstanding, it has happened. The moving away, you may still keep in touch and it will still work. Death or the other?  No. Sometime no matter how hard you try and want that friendship back, it doesn't happen.
Thank you Susan Gale Quotes.
When we cry it is definitely because we care, about someone or something that matters to us. 
Thank you Amanda.
Thank you Perfection is not Required
Thank you again Susan Gale Quotes!
For me that is very true.  I am very careful who I open up to. Every so often I get carried away and forget that, only to be reminded somehow that I need to go back to being careful. Being open with people is a good way, especially in a small town, to have things get said about you. People do not always have the respect for what is said to them and keep it to themselves. It should not have to be specifically asked that they do, they just should. 
Thank you My Day My Way
I have told my story of what has happened to me to many. It is why I started the page and this blog. For too many years people were quiet. Being quiet allowed things to continue to happen, the cycle continues. Speaking out brings a light to what happened and helps people recognize the problem and the cycle gets stopped. Others need to know they are not the only one things happen to.  We all feel like we are alone in our feelings. What we don't realize is that there are many others out there, who have experienced the exact same thing and are dealing with it the best they can. What is your story? How can you help others? By telling it. It will also help you.
You have a great Tuesday and yes, Good Morning!!












No comments:

Post a Comment