Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

 Inspiration. Where is it?
Thank you Heartly Simple.
Inspiration is super hard to find sometimes. I try and be positive. Some days there is not a positive bone in my body. I know everyone out there hopes for positive, but I think there are times I should be honest.
Thank you Jeff Said.
I do think that is the case at times. Not always. Just because I get hurt doesn't mean I remove the trust. I guess it depends on what the hurt was from. If it is something that breaks the trust, yes, the apology may be accepted, but that trust is gone. A lie will do that.
Thank you Spirit Trails. 
That was my hope, both in life and with these pages. 
I so believe that. Life is full of magic and mystery. We don't realize it at the time, sometimes never.  But it you look back at meetings, people and the hows/whys you may see things that will surprise and amaze you.
Thank you Anxiety Positive.
Thank you God's Girl.
I hope you have a positive and special Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment