Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, January 22, 2024

 Money but not...

Money is one of those things that many of us obsess about making sure we have. But the above post? Is so true. I often find myself saying money does not buy happiness, but it does stop worries. But does it? Chances are you don't worry about having money, material things nor food... but the rest? I only usually have enough to pay the bills, keep the roof over my head and food on the table. For that I am thankful. No, I won't be going on trips, buying grand gifts for the kids or buying brand name clothing but I am still thankful.
Thank you The Soul in the Words
It does not cost money to be kind. It is something we can all be for free. It only cost us some energy, which when putting it out will come back to us three-fold. Or so they say... but I do think any positive energy we put out does come back to us somewhere, somehow.
Thank you Few More Steps.
Thank you Nicole Stephens.
This morning instead of doing my pages first, I am doing the blog first. Trying to see if the mind, clear of what the day brings, allows me to talk more about the posts. It is 6:03 a.m. right now, and while it may work on a normal day, this day is from a night of again, lack of sleep. Again. That is 2 nights in a row. I feel like I am probably coming down with something due to it as well. I am so ready for winter to be over so I can go and lose myself outside, forgetting all of the things that interrupt my peace and my sleep.That said, I hope there is still some light I am giving to others on this very dark morning.
Thank you Charlie Mackesy
And for those of you having problems reading what it says, it says: "Sometimes your mind plays tricks on  you. It can tell you you're no good, that it's all hopeless... But I've discovered this.. You are loved and important and you bring to this world things no one else can. So hold on." 
I think I needed to hear this on this dark morning. Holding on is a daily thing sometimes. For some it can be by the minute.
Thank you Spirit Trails.
This post calls to me somehow. There is always a scapegoat. It is usually those of us who are different, don't follow the beat of the drummer that pushes the rest of society. Those are the ones who get the blame, bullying, no respect and hatred for just being different. People don't understand them and take it out on the very ones they don't understand. Why? Take time to get to know a person and you may find you like those differences. Unfortunately too many times the scapegoat end up so beaten down they can lose the 'special' they had. If you can't understand someone, at least be kind.
This tells me it is time to relook at what I have and try and focus on being grateful. Try and give the mind a break for a while. Who knows, maybe I will even get some peaceful sleep, even if it is just a nap today. 
On that note, have a wonderful day. May your week ahead be filled with peace and may your nights be filled with pleasant dreams and peaceful sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment