Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Sunday, December 10, 2023

A start or a finish?
For some, Sunday is the beginning of a new week. For others, the end of the week.  I go back and forth on those. Sometimes for me it is the beginning, sometimes the end.  Depends on how my week has gone or how the week ahead looks. Looking ahead, in 15 days is Christmas. Where has the time gone? 
Thank you Heartly Simple!
Thank you The Whimsical Pixie.
I know I have said before, but I will say it again. I battle with that all of the time. I tend to be a "glass is half empty" type of person. When I was working my boss would take advantage of it. She would come to me an tell me what she had planned for changes in the office. I would think of all of the reasons it would not work. I asked her why she told me considering I was always telling  her the problems. She said, "I find out the problems ahead of making the changes and take those into account when making them. You actually help me." I wish I could do the same for my own life, instead of just seeing the problems or what is missing and use it to my advantage. 
Do I want to be like everyone else? Not at all. I am me. I really do like who I am, for the most part. I know there are things I need to change and there are places I need to grow. But overall? I am me and that is ok.
I keep seeing posts like this, different words all saying the same thing. I wonder if I am supposed to be learning from it or if I am supposed to post it and it means something to you?
Let go of what? People? Things? Our problems and/or insecurities? All of it? 
Thank you Heartly Simple.
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlySimple
I have used a lot of their posts both here and on Smoothing Ragged Edges. I do believe that right now it is because I am relating more to what is going on in my own life with their posts.  
At this time of  year it is nice to remember that our loved ones who have passed on are still with us. I always hope that my family will think that after I am gone.
Thank you Spirit Trails!
Knowing how much I have yet to do today, and before Christmas especially, I will leave you this Sunday with the above thought. Have a blessed day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment