Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, December 4, 2023

And it is Monday Again!
Such a pleasant thought. I find also home is a place where there is always something to be done, making rest and recovery often pushed to the back.
Thank you Heartly Simple! Great page, if you have not checked them out, please do so.
I know many of you hate Mondays.  My weeks are so messed up any more that I just know I have to be at Mass on Saturdays and then mark my calendar for any other things coming up. So for me, Monday is just another day. But look at that face!!  What a sad puppy!
Thank you Tiny Buddha!
I have been out shoveling, bring in wood for the stove and now warming back up. I managed to get the tree together last night, brought down all the decorations for it as well as the nativity set. Gaining on things slowly it seems.
Thank you Life and Light Poetry!
Thank You Becoming Minimalist!
Thank you Counting My Blessings!
I love this post.  Until I saw it, I didn't think about it. Just like the post, until we are aware of what needs to be changed, we won't do anything. But when we are? We need to be making those changes. 
When was the last time you were completely honest with someone you cared about?  So many times we tend to tell little untruths. I am sure it is to not hurt someone's feelings, get out of going somewhere, to not do something... and then there are the bigger lies. Eventually they are found out and will catch up with you. I found this post to be very interesting as when I have thought of intimacy, I have thought of touch in some form. This post makes you look at a much deeper aspect of it. 
I will leave you with that thought to ponder. Have satisfying Saturday!












 







 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment