Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

 I Forgot to Mention Belle!

November 30 I got her from the Animal Control as a rescue.  She is a sweetie! Has one brown eye and one blue. Before that I got a kitten as well from there. 

Noel. So birds, 2 cats and a dog. Time to stop. 

Thank you Twillo Story.
I don't remember which page I found this on, but I loved it. How many times have we wondered what purpose we are here for on this earth? I know I have. 

Thank you Blessing Manifesting!
A little humor for you today.
I will leave you with a smile for this Saturday.  Have a wonderful day and hope to see you tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment