Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, December 25, 2023

 Merry Christmas!

Thank you Spirit Trails!
I have shared things from this next page before.  This one was written with certain people in mind and their pages while also for the poetry challenge. I will let you read and find the hope and healing for yourself.

In a Moment, Living

Picking up a pen, and genitively writing again.
Self-considered hack, skills I still lack.
Confidence was pushed down by a lifetime of bounds.
Suddenly freed, fill the time I would need and examine my life ahead.
I started with just one, a couple torn asunder by a Damned Jealous Sea.
Warmly received, it inspired me, and another flowed again and again,
and soon would overwhelm me.
I saw the pen was dry so reached inside and pulled out my broken shattered heart.
Not physically, but rather metaphorically, and my blood became my ink.
As my thoughts were low, I began to withdraw and stop my pen again.Too much, too soon, even frightened of doom, I had resigned myself to quit.
When I loved The World as Rain, a poet appeared and 10/6 was on her 
Hat.
My spirit, she did lift…though at the time I said nothing at all. Another one 
came around and saw the Ragged Edges of my torn and tattered soul,
Smoothing with words, she inspired my courage and helped break the shackles still carried.I started to meet a few more like me; torn scuffed, battered, and bloodied in dust all suffered
a tragedy.
Everyone of you, you, and you have shown me what a wonderful world we live in.
So, I want you to know right now is the best moment I’ve ever lived in.
Thank you, from the depths of my soul, Merriest Christmas, Happiest Holidays for helping
me so this is living in the moment.

Where Hope Lives: WmW
Thank you Heartly Simple!
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
Since the family Christmas was yesterday, today I went to Mass this morning and at noon went over to a friends home and had lunch and spent a wonderful afternoon talking and laughing.  It was nice to share stories and plan more outings. 
May this Christmas evening find you at peace and full of joy.





No comments:

Post a Comment