Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Be who you are!
I was just speaking with a friend on line about this very thing. How we need to be who we are and love who we are. I feel there is always room for some growth though, even if I like who I am. 
Thank you Heartly Simple
Thank you Spirit Trails!
I loved this post. I ran across it today and did post it on Smoothing. It is really quite true for me.  I had not thought about it in quite that way before, but we do need to change our perspective about a lot of things if we want to help.
Thank you Susan Gale Quotes!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100044311902275
I will be taking today one step at a time. I have a lot to get done, but when I get tired, I will stop. It will wait for another day. I have been being lazy and sleeping a lot the last 3 days. I over lifted and messed up my back. It is feeling much better today. 
And on that note, have an awesome Thursday. May it be both peaceful and productive.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment