Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, December 7, 2023

The Most Desired Gift.
I would say that is totally correct for some of us.  I know for me it is. 
Thank you Becoming Minimalist!
Thank you We The Urban.
That is good to a point. If you have a significant other or family, that may not work. You can't just do what suits you all the time in that instance.
Thank you Dolly's Dream
I finally made it out to pick up supplies I needed for the chickens. I should be set for a few months now. Would be nice to last until spring! The lady behind the counter was super nice. So were the others in the store.
Thank you Meditations and Musings by Jody Doty!
https://www.facebook.com/jodymusings
Thank you Spirit Trails!
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
Have a thankful Thursday, what is left of it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment