Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, December 8, 2023

 Nativity is up!

I do know that the way to do it is to continually add to it until Christmas eve and then put baby Jesus in... but I love it all together. My mom, years ago made the nativity for me.  She knew which colors I liked and I was so surprised when everything was in those colors!  
Thank you Heartly Simple!
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlySimple
I try and watch for those opportunities.  Trying to be ready for them is not always the easy part. 
As I working at getting ready for Christmas I am also moving things around and cleaning. I think I am gaining on it and realize I have only gotten through 2 rooms.  Still not totally done with the two either. Perhaps just clear the excess and decorate, then go back and do more cleaning/sorting. No clue. It feels like doing double work that way. Not sure why I am so behind this year, but I am. I am just going to go with the flow and hope for the best. 
Thank you Twirling Phases!
Thank you Daily Dose of Inspiration!
Those little things add up when you start realizing how many there are. Although, I must admit I would love someone to come in and clean throughout. I got behind this summer and it is difficult catching up. I will just have to remember it is all of those little areas I am getting done and be grateful for them.
Time for a bit of humor to go with the theme.
Thank you Perfectio is Not Required!
I think I am going to call it a day for the blog. I hope your Friday is going well. Enjoy the rest of it!











No comments:

Post a Comment