Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Is your faith stronger than your fear? 

Building your faith is not always easy. It gets better when you realize things do happen, prayers are answered, you are being watched over. But it is not just a one way street, with Him doing all the giving and you doing all the asking. You have to read, share, believe, practice your faith.

How often have we 'curbed' something about ourselves because someone doesn't like that about us? We are who we are. If we want to be accepted the way we are, we also have to accept the others for who they are. You are never going to like everything about someone.  But you can accept it and still care about the person. If they can't get over something about you, can't accept you for who you are?  Time to find another who will. 

Thank you Inspiring Think'n
I have always known I am not what most consider 'normal'. I don't follow the trendy dress code, I often say what I think instead of being 'delicate' about subjects, I don't hang out with the 'in crowd'... I guess you could say I dance to my own drummer and I love the beat. But that is ok. I am sorry if you don't like me, but I am done changing for your comfort.
Just because it is that time of year when the suicide rates go up. I do like to post something at least 2-3 times a year regardless. You just don't know who will need it and when.
Thank you Spirit Trails!
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
I do have that faith. I often try and make my own plans, but when they do not work out, I am thankful, regardless of how I feel because I don't know what may have happened if they had gone through. It has taken a long time to realize it though. It didn't happen overnight. 
I hope your Wednesday is a good middle of the week day for you. Be prepared for the unexpected as the day and week goes on. Have a good rest of your day!







 


No comments:

Post a Comment