Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Being Thankful.
For as much as I post things about being thankful, do the blog and the page, each time I see a new post I think, oh yes, I need to be thankful for my blessings. And then life just happens and that thought disappears with the trials of the day. I have a friend (and I may have told you this already) that when she cannot sleep instead of counting sheep, she tries to list 100 things she is thankful for. She said she never gets to 100 before she falls back asleep, but in the process of trying to find that many things she realizes how much she has. I also need to remember that when I wake up and can't get back to sleep.
I don't know about you but I have told different friends if they ever need to call, even in the middle of the night because they need to talk, call. That is when it seems we don't want to disturb people, but also when our darkness invades our thoughts even more. Not one person has ever taken me up on it, but the phone is next to the bed and each night I wonder if that night will be the first. 
Thank you Spirit Trails!
Another way of counting our blessings is to be able to see beautiful things around us.  Blessed are they! 

Thank you A Life Simplified!
Have a blessed day today!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment