Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday.
Thank you Heartly Simple!
Well I don't know about starting my week off right. I had a standing doctors apt. Got up to everything white, frozen and slippery.  Had to be fasting. The good thing was my numbers were down on sugar, weight and blood pressure. They took a bunch of blood. I kidded them if they were leaving any. But I got to come home and get a cup of coffee and something to eat so my Monday got better. But being a lazy bug this afternoon. Have gifts to wrap and I think I will manage to get to at least part of them today.
Thank you Cally Jane Studio.
I think I agree with this post.  I know I certainly don't need anything, not really. I have a list of wants, but needs? No. I am trying to get rid of things. Just too much around to deal with anymore. We do spend most of our time when younger accumulating, only to have to get rid of it when older. Peace of mind would be awesome. So would spending time with family. You cannot buy either of those things.

Thank you Self Time. 
Thank you Spirit Trails!
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
May the rest of your Monday be filled with sparkles! 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment