Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Is it 'Still' morning?
For getting up as late as I did, it seems like it should be afternoon by now.  I loved sleeping in until almost 7:30, but it is amazing what you can't get done in a morning when you do! 
Thank you H.e.l.e.n.m.a.r.i.e.
I would also add sleeping in on that list. 
I know of people like that.  You can talk until you are blue in the face, and they may actually agree with you during that time. But walk away and life goes on just as it did before.
Thank you My Positive Outlooks!
Thank you Spirit Trails!
May you get everything done you need to today. This is the last Tuesday before Christmas!!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment