Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, December 29, 2023

Gratitude
Thank you Imperfectly Simple!
Thank you Enlightened Consciousness.
There are many out there doing important things and still learning to feel confident or ready. Are you one?
Thank you Dare to Lead.
Rumble language. Reading it to me sounds like things to say when there is a conflict. I can see most of them in use, although at this moment can't give you specific examples. I do wish they had given us more to go on than just those phrases. Perhaps they could not 'fit' examples on the page?
I love the quietness of early morning in the summer. When I can go out with a cup of tea or coffee, sit or stand quietly and listen to the morning start. There is a peacefulness that you don't have at any other time of day in nature. It is a wonderful time to talk to 'hear yourself think' or better yet, talk with God and learn to listen for His answers.
I have always considered myself observant. At least where other people are concerned. The above is true. I remember one example specifically. I used to sing in the choir at church. Something happened during the Mass and I was watching Fr. and his reaction and thought "He will be having a talk with us about that after Mass." Sure enough, he caught us and indeed did have a talk with us about changing certain things. People often give away more than they realize. When you really know someone well, you can tell when they are lying, upset, uncomfortable, in pain, distracted... just by watching their body language. Quite often you don't even have to know them well to see things. It should be even more apparent in our personal lives if we are aware of the other person we are with. Too often we take them for granted or think we know what they are thinking, while we don't ask and don't know.
Thank you Peace, Love and Jesus!
I hope you have a Friday evening you enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment