Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

What? I missed what you said....
I find myself talking to cats, dog and myself. I think I listen when I do...

Speaking of Christmas trees, I have one put together. Still not a thing on it. I tell myself it is because of the kitten and I want her used to a blank tree first. It is really because I am either here, busy somewhere else in the house or off running because of an appointment.

How often do we assume something. It reminds me of that saying, don't assume or you make an 'ass out of u or  me'. It is true. When we assume, we are often wrong but are so sure we are right in our thinking. Then the disagreements can start and both are standing firm on their side. Just ask, never assume.

The above post could easily tie in. First you assume, then you try to avoid the conflict and the war can begin. Otherwise, it is just on it's own, no assuming was necessary to have the conflict begin.  And during conflict, or before

Thank you Lessons Learned in Life.

I am not following a logical train of thought today. I am just looking in the folder and if I see a post I want to put in, I do it. I can't say I have anything really important to say today as well.

After all of that conflict and assuming, come the apologies.
And on that note, I will leave you for today. Have a great Tuesday!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment