Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Less...is more, and mostly me.
Thank you Imperfectly Simple!
That hit home!!  It has not worked, so time to try something else. Positive this time.
Definitely me.  Unfortunately, if you expect me to conform to societies social rules, it is too late for that.  I dress for comfort, not anything else.
I believe you can do this alone or when with someone. Often we hold ourselves back for others. I think the trick is to be you. Learn, grow and share, hoping the other person will come along and grow as well. 
I can certainly attest to all of that. It is hard to realize some of those things at the time when bad things happen, but it is true. If you are not too busy looking in the past and not seeing the present or future that is coming for you!
If we could remember to give thanks in the morning when we wake up for waking up and before the day begins, we would be in a better place for that day.
I used to be very good at that. For everything. I would have entire conversations with someone in my head and when it happened in real life and it didn't go according to the script? That was horrible! I finally had to learn people don't react, act or say much of anything that was expected. I am not even sure where that all came about in my head. But it had to leave.
Ah yes, another thing I have happen to me. I will sit and say to myself, stay quiet, do not say.... about....  let it go. Not worth it. Be quiet.  No, don't say a word... and boom it is out there. Sigh. Sometimes you can know things and still do them wrong. 
And, on that last post I will close for tonight. I am late getting the blog done. Tonight I just picked out posts that were so me, or that I needed to hear. You have a great evening and enjoy the rest of your Thursday.
Good night!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment