Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, December 23, 2023

What did your to do list say for this season?
Thank you Positively Present.
I am sure mine did not say much of any of those, except perhaps sip a warm drink.  I think I have been going through my herbal tea at a rapid rate this late fall, early winter.
Thank you Heartly Simple
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlySimple
Thank you The Psychologist and Me.
Thank you Susan Gale Quotes
Thank you Spirit Trails!
I want to think I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself. But, as we continue to grow and change daily, will I ever see the final result? 
That is so true. I only let a few of my friends in. The rest I would have to admit that I keep them at a distance. I am not stand-offish, just more shy and withdrawn with them than those who I have let in. They get a different me. But, as they don't really know the real me, they would not know the difference. Most likely why I am also very comfortable staying home. I can be me around my pets. 
That said, I do have to go out and run an errand before getting ready for Mass and after making the dip for tomorrow. Wishing you a wonderful Saturday afternoon and evening...the pre-Christmas Eve day!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment