Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

We are stars wrapped in skin...
I connected with this post. My inner voice is often negative. I really need to figure out how to kick out the haters. I wonder where they came from...
Thank you Marc and Angel.
Thank you Spirit Trails.
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritTrailsCanberra
Attached with this photo was this message: As we come into the Holiday season and the end of 2023 I just want to give everyone a huge heartfelt THANK YOU!!! To everyone who follows my page. Those who like, share and comment on my posts. Those who have sent messages and all those beautiful pages who have shared my posts to spread the messages of support and love further. To everyone who came along to my meditations, workshops or who had private sessions with me throughout the year. I am so grateful for you all.
I have always felt it's an incredible privilege to be invited into somebody's life and to walk closely with them on their path, however long or short. To offer them support, guidance and love and to see that become learning, healing and empowerment. It's a beautiful and blessed calling and thank you to everyone who has trusted me on their journey.
And at this time of year, among the gatherings and givings, it's always important to remember our own energy and needs. If you need time out, take time out. If you need to reach out, then reach out. Honour and be true to You.
However you celebrate or spend this time of year, I wish you all a safe, peaceful, loving and blessed time.
Ramon 
Spirit Trails
Thank you Joy in Christ.
May your Wednesday be peaceful and productive.











2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my posts and for all your beautiful support throughout the year. 🙏✨️💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I unfortunately did not get notified of this comment. Thank you for your support as well.

      Delete