Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

 You are holding the pen. 

This time of year is difficult. I know it is for me. Most likely why my blog posts are shorter on some days than others. All of the older generations are gone, just memories are left of all of the previous Thanksgivings and Christmas's with family.  They say it gets easier with time, but the holidays seem to be the worst.  Looking back I have thought, "I could have done better" not thinking about how it actually felt at the time. The above post is a wonderful reminder. 

YOU...
Thank you Heartly Simple!
Thank you Spirit Trails!
My sunshine today is now that I have my work done that "I didn't want to do", I will go up to our little village and look around at the Window Night celebrations.  I have not done this in several years. My friend Barb, who moved down state and I used to go together. It was nice to do that. I miss having her around to do things with and talk with. So maybe today I will go, see what is going on and then give her a call and tell her about it.
I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Wednesday! 









No comments:

Post a Comment